CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Life is full of suprises!


Isn't that the truth! We never know what is around the next corner. Take for instant the fact that last week my almost 16 year old got her permit to drive. Now this lovely daughter hasn't grown up in the sticks like her parents and thus has had little opportunity to practice. So I thought we might as well get started! Whoa nelly! I think I am in for a little trial in patience! We made it down the street, but on the corner she hit the gas, but didn't turn quite enough....almost in the ditch! She recovered and so did I! We made it home and she congratulated me on not being near as bad as she thought I would be! I consider that a great compliment!

Coming home from vacation is always such a chore. I mean you get home and you need a vacation from the vacation! You know what I mean! We came home to soccer games and practices, parties, softball, golf and piano lessons. Then my boss needed a vacation from my vacation so off to work I go for her!(Not that I mind too much, she is a saint!) There is a million things to do every day and some days we only get to two! The best part (haha) is that those things just keep waiting for you until the next day and the next week and the next...well you get the picture! Life is great! It really is! Beneath all this sarcasm is a very blessed woman who loves her life and tries to be grateful for it everyday!

Des says I have to add pictures to my blog...I thought this was a good one! Yeah!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Love the picture, and Scott said it not me. Good luck with the driving. Think of the future though. You'll have another person to help do carpools and/or one less person to carpool.

Carol said...

I know you didn't say it but congrats on the job! We're excited! Good luck on the house. See you soon, Carol