CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

20 years oh my!

I know it is hard to believe, but I have been out of high school for 20 years! I am seriously freaked out that is even possible! Much to my dismay, it is true! After several weeks of denial I relented and decided to go to the reunion! I am so glad I did! Even Troy had fun, of course, he didn't go! He lucked out, my friends from school didn't bring their husbands so I allowed him to gleefully decline the invite! Anyway, I wish more people would have come, but seeing so many was wonderful and brought back some really great memories! I loved hearing what everyone was up to and how many children they had.
I didn't have the most children which was good and I hadn't even come close to living the farthest away either! It was fun to hear what people remembered most about those days! I loved high school and the carefree world I lived in. I loved having friends and going to dances and being involved. Though, I would never want to relive the emotions, I am grateful to have been reminded of the relationships I had there and the fun times! I highly recommend you give it a try next time too!

0 comments: