CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My teenage Girls!!



I can't remember how to get the pictures like I should! I am such a novice! So anyway the girl's went to a stake dance! It was April's first dance! She turned fourteen last Sunday! The picture's were so cute! Kaylee is Belle from Beauty and the Beast and April is the one next to her. She is a princess! We must thank the Kenner's for the dresses! They had a great time even though only 7 boys showed! The young women came here to get ready and this is all of them. They went another 45 minutes to get to the dance! Our stake is almost 4 hours long from end to end! We aren't Utah! I can't believe how much my daughter's have grown and how beautiful they have become! They are great examples of doing what is right for their friends! They seem to have a good time together too! April isn't smiling wide because of her braces, which, by the way, are adorable! She still has the dimple!

0 comments: